Sunday, November 22, 2009

Hodo Hopping is a Guiltorious Holiday tradition

I love creating and sampling Holiday Hors D' Oeuvres.

Maybe it's the fusion of flavors? Many a perfect marriage of sweet and spicy has been deftly delivered by an attentive waiter.


Maybe it's their remarkable beauty? Our chef's intricate handwork is breathtaking.

Or maybe it's their diminutive stature? Bite size is the right size.

With countless Holiday Parties on the horizon, it's my Executive responsibility to go Hodo Hopping and I am prepared to fully scrutinize the entire menu. It's my Guilty Pleasure. After careful consideration...

The grilled Lemongrass Shrimp is perfecto. The Forbidden Rice Cake topped with smoked Brisket is an East meets West classic.The Mini-Reuben sandwich is worthy of Ben's Deli. The Passionfruit Short Rib may have mystical powers.

Quality Control is serious business with deliciously delightful ramifications. Once again, I am Guilty As Charged.